How to setup foreign company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
Do you know how to setup a foreign company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
Vietnam is the third-largest market in Southeast Asia, provides countless opportunities to foreign investors. What are the fundamental things you need to know about company registration in Vietnam? ( setup foreign company in Thanh Phu)
Let Vinasc consult for you.
Parallel to the implementation of procedures to establish the company, We also consult, provide services and solutions synchronously for businesses.
In which, some services are Vinasc’s advantages compared to other consulting units. As: Auditing service, accounting and tax advisory services
To help Clients start business in Vietnam, Vinasc introduces the service to assist in setting up a foreign company in Thanh Phu industrial park.
Foreign investors could make direct investment in Vietnam through setting up one hundred per cent (100%) capital of foreign investors, or establishing joint venture between domestic and foreign investors, or investing in the contractual forms of: BCC, BO, BTO, etc…..
Profile,contents to be prepared- how to setup foreign company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
- Personal profile, investment organization (consular legalized)
- Documents proving financial capacity (consular legalized)
- Financial statements (for institutional investors)
Results of service at vinasc
- Investment certificate;
- Enterprise registration certificate;
- Business license;
- Seal sample and seal of the business;
Reasons why you should choose Vinasc to setup a company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
- Investors will be consulted fully and promptly with a team of professional personnel;
- Investors shall complete investment procedures with the fastest time, in accordance with law provisions;
- Vinasc is a company with experience in foreign investment consultancy with affordable.
- At Vinasc, investors will be supported and used solutions and services synchronously for the business operation of the business.
Frequenly asked questions- How to setup foreign company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
How long does it take to register a company in Thanh Phu industrial park ?
- If your company does not have any special conditions, the registration process will approximately take one month.
- If your company needs additional licenses, such as for trading or tourism activities, the timeline of the process can stretch to three or four months.
What does the founder need to prepare?
- To start your company registration in Vietnam, you will first need to prepare founders’ documents, including the proof of finances.
- Depending on whether the founder is an individual or a company, the list of documents is different.
- Individual founders require a notarized passport copy and a bank statement with their name on it.
- Corporate founders, on the other hand, require:
– Business registration certificate
– List of directors
– Two years of annual financial statements or a bank statement if you registered the company less than two years ago
Take note that you need to notarize and legalize all documents in the issuing country if issued abroad.
If you have any inquiries or would like to request for further information, please contact us by calling or sending us an email. We will attend to your request as soon as possible.