Step by step setup company in Binh Duong Province
Step by step setup company in Binh Duong Province for foreign investors
Setup company in Vietnam has become a great demand of domestic and foreign investors When foreign investors establish a company in Vietnam. Foreign investors have the right to choose the appropriate forms of enterprise such as a limited liability company, joint-stock company, etc. ( Step by step setup company)
If having a plan to invest and set up a company in Vietnam, the foreign investor is suggested to consult with a law firm in Vietnam for advice and service offering. This will save time and you will get the most complete and professional information.
In order to obtain complete information for foreign investors, Vinasc will assist investors important contents before conducting investment in Vietnam with specific steps are as follows:
All step by step setup company in Binh Duong Province
Step 1: what kind of company you started?
- 2-50 Co. Ltd. Members or 1 member Co.Ltd
- JSC company
- Branch offices of foreign companies in Vietnam
- Vietnam company has 49% ownership by foreigners
Step 2: License Company in Binh Duong Province
Any information you can get in step one is to operate your business better and to ensure that you will not do anything that conflicts with the laws of Vietnam. This second step, the company license, is the key to your business legally.
Depending on the type of business you are running, with pricing and different time frames received licenses for the company in Vietnam. All our packages include receiving the tax code and the seal of the company as well.
Step 3: office space
We service brokerage and leasing virtual office in district 7, you just raised your budget and requirements we will meet your needs.
In addition, we also support you on monthly tax reports services, accounting services, or orther services in Vietnam.
Step 4: Publish the content of the business registration
After being granted the certificate of enterprise registration (ERC) and (IRC), the investor shall disclose information about the enterprise on the national enterprise registration portal within 30 days, including the following information:
- Business lines;
- List of founding shareholders and shareholders being foreign investors for joint-stock companies.
Step 5: Registered business stamp and Notice of use of stamp
The enterprise has the right to decide on the form, quantity and contents of the stamp of the enterprise. The content of the stamp must show the following information:
- Company’s name (IRC and ERC)
- Business code
After receiving the legal entity stamp and before using the business stamp, the enterprise must send a notice on the stamp of the enterprise to the business registration office for publication in the National Information Portal on the business registration.
Step 6: Open bank account is an important step in step by step setup company
Investors need to open to types of bank accounts for use Tax and Token ( Tax Department check), namely the investment capital account to receive the investment amount and the transaction account for conducting daily transactions in Vietnam.
Step 7: The post-licensing procedures
For the conditional business lines:
Investors investing in conditional business lines as regulated in Appendix 4 of the Investment Law 2014 and Apply 1/7/2015, must apply certificate of business qualification, practicing certificates, professional liability insurance, legal capital requirements…vv before conducting business in Vietnam.
Vinasc provides full services in accordance with the above steps
- Investment registration certificate;
- Business registration certificate;
- Office services;
- Business stamp;
- Open bank account
Parallel to the implementation of procedures to establish the company, We will consult, provide services and solutions synchronously for businesses. In which, some services are Vinasc’s advantages compared to other consulting units. As: Auditing service, accounting and tax advisory services.
Vinasc represents customer to work on legal procedures:
- Submit the documents for business registration to the state authorities;
- Track the handling process after the submission and send a notice about the result of the submission to the customer;
- Receive the business license (including the tax code) at the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh city;
- Submit the documents for seal specimen registration and contact agencies for seal carving based on the specimen.
- Receive the Certificate of Seal Specimen Registration and the company’s seal.
- Open bank account for the company at licensed banks
Step by step setup company in Binh Duong Province
The reason why you should choose Vinasc’s services?
- Investors will be consulted fully and promptly with a team of professional personnel;
- Investors shall complete investment procedures with the fastest time, in accordance with law provisions;
- Vinasc is a unit with experience in foreign investment consultancy with affordability
- At Vinasc, investors will be supported and used solutions and services synchronously for the business operation of the business.
If you need further information or have any questions about setting up a company in Vietnam, please send an e-mail to us.