Company establishment in Vietcombank Tower
Company establishment in Vietcombank Tower of Vinasc
Vietcombank Tower is a Grade “A” standard office building located at No. 5 Me Linh Square, District 1 bordering the Saigon River, only 300m from Nguyen Hue pedestrian street, is the gathering area for exchanging relationships business cooperation, sightseeing tours and commercial activities with foreigners, so it is very convenient for customers to connect trade and perform transactions with domestic and foreign partners.
Vietcombank building is fully equipped with modern equipment as well as the most suitable design of the function of a modern office building.
- Designed with cool space, with central air conditioning system Chiller
- Fire protection system and automatic fire alarm, backup generator ensures 100% capacity
- Elevator system high speed and periodic maintenance check
- CCTV security camera system and 24h/7 security
- Besides, there is also a professional management team and dedicated service.
Therefore, Vietcombank Tower will be the perfect choice for domestic and foreign businesses.
Reasons why you should choose the service to establish a company in Vietcombank Tower of Vinasc?
- Vinasc is a unit with many years of experience in the field of advising and establishing companies for foreign investors in Vietnam.
- Vinasc’s staff is well-trained, professionally and experienced to help customers solve problems quickly and promptly.
- At Vinasc, you will be supported and used synchronous services and solutions for business establishment and operation.
- Reasonable cost and commitment to implementation progress.
- The Vinasc’s headquarters near Vietcombank Tower will be convenient for service deployment.
- Vinasc is a consultant and support unit for most businesses in Vietcombank Tower.
What is included in the service of company establishment in Vietcombank Tower?
In order to establish the company to be carried out smoothly, quickly and in accordance with the law. Vinasc would like to offer a specific plan as follows:
- Business lines advisory
- Capital investment advisory
- Conducting procedures to set up a business
- Registering the seal and announce the seal of the enterprise with the state agency
- Opening capital accounts and payment accounts for businesses
- Setting up documents to declare initial tax
- Advising and conducting electronic invoice procedures and digital signature
If you need additional labor and insurance assistance, we are here to help you.
List of documents need to prepare?
* For individual investors:
- Copy of investor’s passport and personal information (notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Confirmation of the investor’s bank account balance relative to the intended capital for investment in Vietnam;
- Office lease contract.
* For organization investors (the company has headquarters in abroad contribute capital or invest the capital to establish a company in Vietnam):
- A copy of Enterprise Registration Certificate or another equivalent document certifying the legal status of the investor (notarized copy, consular legalized);
- A copy of one of the following documents: The parent company’s audited financial statements for the previous two years; commitment to financial support of the parent company; commitment to financial support of a financial institution; guarantees on investors’ financial capacity; Confirm the investor’s bank account balance corresponding to the expected investment capital in Vietnam;
- Copy of passport and personal information of the legal representative of the company abroad (Notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Copy of passport and personal information of the director – legal representative of the company in Vietnam (Notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Office lease contract.
* For both individuals and organizations, when conducting the conditional business, you must provide a practicing certificate and some documents confirming work experience.
* Besides, set up a company cannot lack the following information:
- Business name
- Type of company (normally, foreign investors will be advised by us to establish limited liability companies with 1 or 2 members or more)
- Charter capital (for enterprises conducting conditional business lines for which legal capital is required by law;)
- Business lines
- Legal representative of the business.
How long does it take to deploy the service?
After advising and collecting documents from you, we will carry out apply for an Investment Registration Certificate and an Enterprise Registration Certificate. It takes about 18-20 days to establish a Foreign Directly Investment.
If doing business in a conditional business line, time to issue a business license will be 30 days.
What are results of company establishment in Vietcombank Tower?
- Investment Registration Certificate;
- Enterprise Registration Certificate ;
- Business license;
- Enterprise seal;
Other services of Vinasc
Besides providing advisory services and setting up businesses for foreign investors in Vietnam. Vinasc is also a leading company in the fields of accounting, auditing and taxation. The services that we bring to you include:
Tax advisory services
Legal advisory services:
- Investment advisory services
- Legal and compliance advisory services
- Regular legal advice services
Changing Enterprise Registration Certificate services:
- Changing of business lines
- Changing of business address
- Changing of legal representative
- Changing of charter capital
Providing various types of licenses services:
- Work permit
- Temporary residence card
- Work health and safety license
- Fire protection license.
- Software for trade and services
- Software for manufacturing and outsourcing
- Software for construction
Digital signature and electronic invoice:
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – Viettel
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – VNPT
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – BKav
Coming to Vinasc, you will receive comprehensive and regular consultation on law, accounting and tax on all activities arising in the process of doing business in Vietnam for investors.
Please contact Vinasc for timely advice and support.