Set up company in Bitexco Financial Tower
Set up company in Bitexco Financial Tower of Vinasc
Bitexco Financial Tower for rent in District 1 is located in a location considered the “heart” of District 1 – Hai Trieu Street, with less traffic jams, even during peak hours. With a terrain located in the heart of the city; convenient circulation to District 2, District 3, District 4, District 5, Phu Nhuan District and Binh Thanh District .. This is an area where many famous works of the city gather such as the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market … and high-end office buildings such as Petrovietnam Tower, Kumho Asiana Plaza, Diamond Plaza, Saigon Tower … And also the place where the most powerful trade activities take place in the region. ( Set up company in Bitexco Financial Tower)
Most of the tenants at the tower are multinational companies, financial corporations, banks … Ranked one of the 25 most iconic buildings in the world, with excellent Grade A office quality. International standards, as well as a complete multifunctional complex in the central economic district, Bitexco Financial Tower is the dream office location for businesses.
Reasons why you should choose the service to set up a company in Bitexco Financial Tower of Vinasc?
- Vinasc is a unit with many years of experience in the field of advising and establishing companies for foreign investors in Vietnam.
- Vinasc’s staff is well-trained, professionally and experienced to help customers solve problems quickly and promptly.
- At Vinasc, you will be supported and used synchronous services and solutions for business establishment and operation.
- Reasonable cost and commitment to implementation progress.
- The Vinasc’s headquarters near Bitexco Financial Tower will be convenient for service deployment.
- Vinasc is a consultant and support unit for most businesses in Bitexco Financial Tower.
What is included in the service of setting up a company in Bitexco Financial Tower?
In order to establish the company to be carried out smoothly, quickly and in accordance with the law. Vinasc would like to offer a specific plan as follows:
- Business lines advisory
- Capital investment advisory
- Conducting procedures to set up a business
- Registering the seal and announce the seal of the enterprise with the state agency
- Opening capital accounts and payment accounts for businesses
- Setting up documents to declare initial tax
- Advising and conducting electronic invoice procedures and digital signature
If you need additional labor and insurance assistance, we are here to help you.
List of documents need to prepare?
* For individual investors:
- Copy of investor’s passport and personal information (notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Confirmation of the investor’s bank account balance relative to the intended capital for investment in Vietnam;
- Office lease contract.
* For organization investors (the company has headquarters in abroad contribute capital or invest the capital to establish a company in Vietnam):
- A copy of Enterprise Registration Certificate or another equivalent document certifying the legal status of the investor (notarized copy, consular legalized);
- A copy of one of the following documents: The parent company’s audited financial statements for the previous two years; commitment to financial support of the parent company; commitment to financial support of a financial institution; guarantees on investors’ financial capacity; Confirm the investor’s bank account balance corresponding to the expected investment capital in Vietnam;
- Copy of passport and personal information of the legal representative of the company abroad (Notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Copy of passport and personal information of the director – legal representative of the company in Vietnam (Notarized copy, consular legalized);
- Office lease contract.
* For both individuals and organizations, when conducting the conditional business, you must provide a practicing certificate and some documents confirming work experience.
* Besides, set up a company cannot lack the following information:
- Business name
- Type of company (normally, foreign investors will be advised by us to establish limited liability companies with 1 or 2 members or more)
- Charter capital (for enterprises conducting conditional business lines for which legal capital is required by law;)
- Business lines
- Legal representative of the business.
How long does it take to deploy the service?
After advising and collecting documents from you, we will carry out apply for an Investment Registration Certificate and an Enterprise Registration Certificate. It takes about 18-20 days to establish a Foreign Directly Investment.
If doing business in a conditional business line, time to issue a business license will be 30 days.
What are results of set up company in Bitexco Financial Tower?
- Investment Registration Certificate;
- Enterprise Registration Certificate ;
- Business license;
- Enterprise seal;
Other services of Vinasc
Besides providing advisory services and setting up businesses for foreign investors in Vietnam. Vinasc is also a leading company in the fields of accounting, auditing and taxation. The services that we bring to you include:
Tax advisory services
Legal advisory services:
- Investment advisory services
- Legal and compliance advisory services
- Regular legal advice services
Changing Enterprise Registration Certificate services:
- Changing of business lines
- Changing of business address
- Changing of legal representative
- Changing of charter capital
Providing various types of licenses services:
- Work permit
- Temporary residence card
- Work health and safety license
- Fire protection license.
- Software for trade and services
- Software for manufacturing and outsourcing
- Software for construction
Digital signature and electronic invoice:
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – Viettel
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – VNPT
- Digital signature and electronic invoice – BKav
Coming to Vinasc, you will receive comprehensive and regular consultation on law, accounting and tax on all activities arising in the process of doing business in Vietnam for investors.