Setup company in Kien Giang Province for foreign investors
Because of the dynamism of the Vietnamese economy, setup company in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang has become an appealing option for many mutilnationals.
However, entrepreneurs should be prepare for inconsistent regulations, bureaucratic challenges and licensing delays. Vinasclaw will assist our Clients with in corporating the optimal corporate structure for their company. ( Setup company in Kien Giang)
There are several ways of doing business in Kien Giang, the most common being the setting up of a limited liability company.
In some industries still restricted to investment by foreigners, our Clients may however be required to setup a joint venture company with a Vietnamese shareholder.
Our corporate Clients may also open a representative office in Vietnam, or event a branch if they are already ready to expand to this Southeast Asian market.
Foreigners are encouraged to make investment in Kien Giang through direct investment by Setting up company in Kien Giang.
However there are restrictions in some cases in regard to investment capital, investment area, special licenses required. The investor is suggest to consult with a law firm in Vietnam for advice and service offering.
Before set up company in Kien Giang, ask yourself the following questions
- Which business should I invest in Kien Giang province ?
- What should I name the business in Kien Giang?
- Where should I register the address of the business in Kien Giang ?
- What is the legal structure of the company?
- How much capital is require to set up a company in Kien Giang?
- Whom will be legal representative and work permit in Kien Giang?
- How long does it take to set up a company in Kien Giang?
- Whom will be granting the investment license in Kien Giang?
- What are the tax liability in Kien Giang?
- What are mandatory reports submissions requirement in Kien Giang ?
When foreign investors invest in Vietnam, they could establish company in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang Province. Foreign investors have the right to choose the appropriate forms of enterprise such as a limited liability company, joint stock company, etc